Entries in Fair (5)
Can't wait to avoid Carmegeddon this weekend at the Renegade Craft Fair. I'll be taking the Metro down to the Los Angeles State Historic Park to get my crafting and Bloody Mary- drinkin on!! woohoo!
So excited for this! I've gone the past two years and have had so much fun each time! Unique LA is held downtown at the California Market Center. The miniscule cost of $10 gets you a full day of entertainment, arts, crafts, shopping and free drinks provided by IZZE! There's awesome food there too. I tried my very first avocado popsicle last year which turned out to be surprisingly tasty. If you decide to go Saturday, May 7th you can get or make something special for Mom, because Mother's Day is that Sunday! How perfect is that?
With the itty bitty amount of free time I have to share a post today- I want to tell you all about a few more Holiday Fairs- as I'm hoping you have more free time than I do to go check them out! Support your local artists by visiting these wonderful festivities they have put together!
The largest independent design show in th US is back! Unique LA was so fun last time I went and I'm thrilled to go back again! It will even better this time around because I get to knock out most of my Christmas Shopping... "Unique" is the special quality we're a looking for in gifts this holiday season- so I'm totally excited to go back and see what I find!
• Free drinks & a hosted bar (IZZE, Honest Tea, Dry Soda, Function, and cocktails by ROOT)
• Unlimited re-entry for both days
• Your very own collectible tote bag, exclusive to each show…
The Holiday artist is secret for now, but the Spring tote was designed
by LA graphic designer Keith Scharwath! Sweet.
• Free eco workshops and cool handmade activities all weekend, brought to you
• Family/Kids creativity zone and seating area
• Access to giveaways and door prizes all weekend long
• Souvenir copy of the Vendor Directory + Mini Magazine