I'm usually a short bare fingernails kind of girl (you have to be when you're dealing with ink and printing all day) but this is something I MUST try out sometime... It's a clever little imprint nail design you can do with newspapers you have around the house. Very cute! VIA
You will need:
• Pale Nail Polish
• Clear Varnish (& Top Coat)
• Alcohol (Vodka or other)
1. Paint nails with light polish.
2. Apply varnish.
3. Put alcohol in a small glass.
4. Cut small pieces of paper newspaper (big enough to cover nail.)
5. When nails are dry, soak them in alcohol.
6. Cover your nails with the small pieces of paper newspaper.
7. After a few seconds, remove pieces of newspaper slowly.
8. Let dry and apply a layer of top coat.